Tuesday 3 February 2009

BBN SMS Cost effective solution for your Product (publicity and marketing)

It was a really hot hot day, at the office, as usual the MD had thrown another tantrum at the board meeting, this time about the publicity for the new product launch, no one could give him the solution he was looking for, so many accusations and counter accusations! No one wanting to take the blame, everyone looking for a solution and MD making everywhere hot with his contrary demands. I ran for the door at lunch break, just to escape the stifled atmosphere I mean how do you keep your head up in this kind of 'dog eat dog' environment, everyone was in a puzzled state of mind.

Nkechi winked at me across the table, Seun couldn't look at me, Taiwo smiled his naughty smile, while Daisy fidgeted with her pencil, and Chike rearranged his glasses and gazed at a non existent spot on the window blinds. Perfect! Another interesting Day at Yeside and Co. board meetings! everyone was avoiding each others eyes?

What to Do? I thought as I strolled down Adetokunbo Ademola way on my way to an eatery to quickly grab a bite, then as I seat on my seat after carefully selecting beef Sharwarma, salad and a milk shake, I suddenly tap into a group’s conversation. I can’t help it actually because they are a very seriously loud group and they are going on and on about how they managed to overcome their multimedia problems and the chap in blue shirt and a rather funny hair cut with a deep baritone, keeps on making noises about SMS messaging being the solution to their publicity Problems.

Hmmmm, gets me thinking if I could just get the name of the firm that does the Bulk SMS, maybe, it could just be the answer, I’ve been looking for I mean if it worked for them, why not for us. So I nonchalantly lean over and spoon a little salad into my mouth. Aha! bingo the cute chick in the navy blue suit gives me, my answer Browser Based Nigeria, Short Message Services, solution provider for every of your publicity & messaging needs.

Hmmp! boy am I glad I came out to lunch; this will positively wow the Boss. Goodbye to embarrassing silences at my board meetings, with MD. Well Maybe!

BBN SMS... Solution to all your Bulk SMS needs..

Browser based nigeria
http://www.bbnsms.com

Blog by Roxy Doghor

No comments:

Post a Comment